Mould, like dampness is unsightly and is caused by a high level of moisture in the air, known as humidity. Mould starts to grow on a surface once it’s been wet for over 24 hours, and can be a sign that your property has a problem with damp!

Mould moves through the air as tiny microscope spores that settle in damp areas in search of an ideal breeding ground, particularly in kitchens and bathrooms, both of which are prone to mould growth due to the amount of moisture in these areas.

It is not healthy to sleep in a room with mould and mildew and any kind of exposure is something to worry about, especially if the mould is inside your bedroom.

We have proven ways of eradicating any mould issues you may have.